The SESAM HomeBox was designed as a delivery and return station for parcel shipments.
Objectives for the HomeBox were among others:
- To enable consignees to receive parcels securely even when they are absent
- To receive food and medicine shipments
- Offer traders an opportunity to provide deliveries and have them picked up by the customer at a later date (Click&Collect concept)
- Delivery services to save additional costs due to multiple journeys
- To equalise the timing of parcel deliveries and thus relax the traffic situation in cities
- Ensuring long-term supply in rural areas with the "village & country" concept
The SESAM HomeBox is designed for easy, safe and absolutely effortless use by all age and user groups.
The SESAM HomeBox meets the requirements of a modern, intelligent package box in a visually appealing way.
The built-in passive cooling in the HomeBox, in conjunction with intelligent cold packs provided by SESAM, makes it possible to store food and medicine shipments over a defined period of time. Corresponding pharmaceutical approvals are currently in the works.
The SESAM HomeBox maintains a connection to the SESAM servers through built-in electrical components. All opening processes of the box are logged via these servers.
The SESAM HomeBox is protected as far as possible against unauthorised opening / vandalism by the use of a high-quality, specially produced plastic in connection with the corresponding construction of the article.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.