A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Schur®Star Systems operating out of Flensburg (Germany), Carlsbad (CA, USA), and Thomastown (Victoria, Australia) - a member of the Danish family owned Schur® Group established 1846 - are today utilizing the knowhow within the entire Schur® Group to supply our customers worldwide the highest standards of flexible packing material.
The Schur®Star Systems companies produce pre-made bags for the patented Schur®Star Packaging Machine concept. The Schur®Star Bags are made of polyethylene, polypropylene and laminates with medium or high barrier and are printed in flexo - up to 10 colours. The bags are available in many shapes with all kinds of features, like bottom gusset and header bags with Euro slot. We also make segment bags, peelable bags, stand-up bags, piping bags, recloseable bags and customized bags.
The Schur®Star Concept principally was invented 1985 and has ever since benefitted from a continued innovation and R&D process driven by our quest to support our worldwide customers to be the best in their field.
Worldwide more than 500 companies pack their products in all types of environments, from clean room conditions to in-field environments where fresh produce is packed – under hot, cold or damp conditions. The adaptability of the Schur®Star Concept to any environment, product, process and packing condition makes it unique.
The Schur®Star Concept for flexible packaging gives you the chance to be different
- The most flexible solution available
- Run multiple bag formats without additional tooling costs
- Quick change-over times to run multiple products on just one line
- No set-up times
- Differentiation by superior graphic design and bag quality
- Customisation - easy to integrate into your existing processes
- For manual, semi- and fully automatic filling
- Wide range of innovative shapes and functionalities
With innovation at the heart of it, Schur®Star supports a new level of flexible packaging to help you launch your products with smart solutions that reduce the cost of deep investments. We’re backed by the strong heritage of Schur, which brings a promise of proven expertise and superior service with leading package goods companies all over the world. Combining Schur’s proven history of success and simplified automation, Schur®Star raises the bar on getting your product to market faster, and more efficiently—so you can deliver on your mission to grow your business.
Schur Star Systems GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1559)
Packaging machinery (955)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (272)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Complete packaging lines (252)