The company Vakuum -Technik Templin GmbH is a medium-sized family business with 18 employees. Since 1960, the vacuum technology has become a well-known processor of almost all thermoplastics in the deep-drawing process.
We manufacture custom plastic parts for almost all areas of industry.
Consulting, development and support to serial production are a matter of course for us.
We manufacture according to customer requirements, samples, drawings or submitted CAD customer data.
- Processing of all common thermoplastics (PVC / PETG / PC / PS / ABS / PP / PE)
- Material thicknesses from approx. 1 mm to 14 mm
- Production on 5 thermoforming machines Form surface light dimension max. 1200 x 2000 mm and part height of 550 mm
- Machining on 5-axis CNC-controlled milling machines
- Various reworking machines
- Tooling according to your specifications. Whether made of Ureol, cast aluminum or aluminum. Positive or negative
- Fabrication - assembly, assembly production, printing, lacquer, leather / leather applications
Competent advice from development to the finished product
Production according to QM procedure ISO 9001 -2015
High technical quality standards for production and finished product