A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Heyne & Penke Verpackungen GmbH is one of Germany’s leading converters of flexible packaging for food as well as for non-food industry.
As one of the very few full service providers in this sector, we offer an extensive range of flexible packaging made of paper and foil printed with rotogravure or flexographic printing, including special facilities - all from one place.
Our world-wide export network includes customers in 50 different countries, among them well known global players.
The Heyne & Penke machinery consists of
- two flexographic-printing machines up to 9 colours, partly with rear printing facility
- three gravure printing machines up to 11 colours (incl. inline laminator)
- two wax-coating plants
- a brand-new state-of-the-art laminating machine for composites
- seven reel slitters.
We are certified according
- BRC / IOP
- DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008 (already since 1994)
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council - Chain of Custody Certificate)
- DPG Deutsche Pfandsystem GmbH – Level 2.
For more than 100 years, the key to success for Heyne & Penke Verpackungen GmbH has been quality and innovation in the process of producing flexible packaging.
Our comprehensive product range includes paper, paper compounds, mono- and compound foils.
We are constantly increasing the performance of our company by investing into buildings and equipment. The production plants as well as the environmental technology are kept up-to-date on a continuous basis.
Our photovoltaic park - for example - with an overall performance of 423 kWp covers a significant part of our demand for electricity.
The issue of environmental protection is an important target and therefore it is our serious concern to invest in environmental benefits and versatility of Heyne & Penke’s packaging products.
Undoubtedly all the investments and measures will contribute to the first-grade reputation of Heyne & Penke’s flexible packaging products and fulfill the increasing and challenging demands of our customers regarding sustainability of varied packaging solutions and their environmental protective production.
An effective company structure and short decision paths enable the fastest possible reaction times to customers‘ requests in our owner-managed company.
According to our regular survey our customers appreciate most of all
- our first class product quality
- our flexibility
- our excellent technical on-site advice
- our absolute reliability.
Our competent Application Technology Department is available to our customers for advice, if desired at their own place concerning questions starting from the development of new products and material selection to questions about the daily production progress.
Our excellent laboratory testing technology also contributes to the high quality standard of the products so much appreciated by our customers and expected from Heyne & Penke Verpackungen GmbH at home and abroad.
Our employees fully support our company motto:
FULL SERVICE PACKAGING.
Heyne & Penke Verpackungen GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (1559)
- Paper, carton, cardboard (571)
- Flexible plastic (578)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (365)
Packaging printing and processing (326)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging and label printing (176)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for processing of packaging materials and supplies (165)
- Services for the packaging industry (490)