Founded in 2008 by the fusion of UNIMAC, specialised in palletising and basket loading/unloading solutions for the food and chemical industries established in 1991, with the GHERRI of Parma, which had been active since 1936 in the agro-food sector, we are today focused on the production of filling and capping of glass containers with twist-off caps for liquid, semiliquid and pasty products.
Besides supplying its own machinery, UNIMAC–GHERRI can take care of any ancillary equipment such as labellers, level and weight checkers, packers and even product preparation rooms to provide its Customers with turn-key packaging lines.
The quality and high efficiency of the equipment supplied is guaranteed over the years. End-users can rely on a prompt and efficient After Sales Service supported by direct interventions of a specialised staff wherever it is necessary. Customers satisfaction has resulted in an increase of UNIMAC–GHERRI export sales, today exceeding 80% of its turnover.
- Flexibility to study “tailor-made” solutions answering to any specific need of the customers.
- Support our customers with our know-how from the very first inquiry to the final definition of the project and start-up of the plant.
- Manufacture reliable equipment, with added value for the end-users for a long time after installation..
- Provide a prompt and efficient After Sales Service.
- Keep the technology of our equipment updated day by day with advanced solutions to try to minimize the costs and increase the yield.
TO BE PART OF AROL GROUP
Since July 2017 we are part of AROL GROUP - born in 2009 from the merging of the Italian AROL of Canelli, Piedmont, founded in 1978 and FT SYSTEM founded in 1998 in Alseno, Emilia Romagna - the global point of reference in the design, manufacture and distribution of capping equipment, feeding and cap orientation machines and control & inspection systems for the whole bottling and packaging process, both in line and in the laboratory. Recently the group has been enriched by the partnership with TIRELLI, specialized in fillers, capper and labelers mainly for the cosmetic sector.
AROL GROUP counts on more than 800 specialists and 15 operational branches in 4 continents. It manufactures over 1500 between closing systems, packaging machines and control systems a year, with over 35.000 machines installed in the world.