A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Kawasaki Robotics GmbH is a subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Japan, for industrial robots. It functions as the robot centre for Europe and organizes the European distribution for the Kawasaki industrial robots.
- 1968 Kawasaki introduces industrial robots in Japan.
- 1970 The production of robots starts.
- 1972 The export starts.
- 1973 The production of robots reaches 100 units.
- 1980 The production of robots reaches 1,000 units.
- 1990 The production of robots reaches 10,000 units. Kawasaki Robotics USA, Inc. is established.
- 1994 The local production in the USA begins.
- 1995 Kawasaki Robotics GmbH is founded in Germany. Certification of ISO 9001.
- 1996 Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd. is founded in England.
- 1998 Kawasaki launches the F-Series, which covers the payload capacity of 2Kg to 60Kg.
- 1999 The production of robots reaches 30,000 units. Kawasaki launches the Z-Series with the payload capacity of 130Kg to 300Kg.
- 2001 Kawasaki acquires paint robot business from Kobelco.
- 2002 Kawasaki launches the M-Series with the payload capacity of 350Kg to 500Kg.
- 2003 The production of robots reaches 50,000 units.
- 2004 Kawasaki launched 8 models of painting robots in Europe (K-Series). Kawasaki opend a branch in the Czech Republic.
- 2005 The production of robots reached 63,000 units (7,500 in Europe) Kawasaki opens Munich office.
- 2006 The production of robots reached 70,000 units (8,600 in Europe)
- 2007 The production of robots reached 75,000 units (9,000 in Europe)