WHO ARE WE?
Kurt Europe GmbH was founded in 2012 in Mittenwalde (south of Berlin). We are part of a group of companies specializing in the production and distribution of packaging solutions made of solid and corrugated board. Within our group of companies we have integrated the entire production process, from the paperboard roll to the finished product. We run our own printing house and a production of self-adhesive labels.
In addition to the most common shipping packaging, our portfolio also includes many customer-specific product packaging that is individually tailored to the wishes in terms of material, color, shape and feel.. We have already successfully implemented and producted numerous projects in the fields of textiles, telecommunications, electronics, consumer electronics, sanitation, medicine, wellness and lifestyle.
Shipping packaging from Kurt Europe GmbH made of solid and corrugated board ...
- protects your content
- saves costs by postage optimization
- saves time and money through better handling
- provides transport safety
- may also be used for return shipments
Product packaging from Kurt Europe GmbH made of solid board ...
- is tailor made to your liking
- increases the value and image of the products
- improves the product marketing (free advertising platform)
- has versatile individual finishing options, like windows, printing, embossing, lamination and UV varnishing
Shipping packaging from the standard range ...
- allows you to pack your content neutral
- offers the most common articles of the respective product groups (fast-movers !!!)
Shipping packaging as an individual solution ...
- we deliver customized products according to your wishes
- broad range of desired quality of solid and corrugated board (grammage, E- or B-wave, Testliner/Kraftliner, Testliner/Testliner), the product group, the dimensions, the colors, the closure, the openings and the outer packaging
- provides individual finishing possibilities
Kurt Europe GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.