Label and packaging manufacturer AURIKA was founded in 1991. Located in Lithuania, AURIKA became one of the leading flexo printing houses in the Baltics due to its expertise in printing, innovative solutions, relevant investments and sustainable growth.
Today AURIKA is mostly recognized for its ability to combine creative thinking and technological know-how that result in value-added labels and packaging. With sales exceeding €44 mln. and staff around 400 employees across two production sites for primary and secondary packaging it is considered to be mid-size flexo printing house across Europe. Over 70% of production is exported to western and northern Europe, particularly to Germany and Scandinavia. AURIKA operations are based on ISO 9001 quality management and ISO 14000 Environmental management systems. Manufacturing of direct-food contact flexibles is strictly operated under regulation of BRC.
Recently AURIKA has expanded its portfolio with Augmented Reality labels and packaging, personalization, Equinox extended gamut and Digimarc barcode printing. Currently the company is focused on developing sustainable packaging and anti-counterfeit label for brand protection.
Next to numerous local and regional awards, AURIKA has been internationally recognized for exceptional business performance, such as:
- National Winner for The Germany Trade & Invest Award for International Expansion at The European Business Awards 2017/18
- Label industry global awards 2017 Finalist next to Esko, Herma, Klӧckner Pentaplast, Lintec Corporation and Multi-Color Corporation
- KODAK Certified Partner
- German Economy Awards in Lithuania 2012
- Flow-pack packaging
- Top-sealing packaging
- Self-adhesive labels
- Wrap-around ( OPP ) labels
- In-mold ( IML ) labels
- Aluminum foil and PET lids
Management of procurement is easier when using additional services that AURIKA provides in relation to ordering and manufacturing of labels and flexibles:
- Purchasing: Online self-servise and EDI integration
- Design: In-house Correction and Creation
- Prepess: In-house printing plates and Color management
- Production: EAN verification
- Logistics: Warehousing and Vendor managed inventory (VMI)
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Aurika UAB offers you products from these product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.