Intelligent packaging solutions for foods, cosmetics and chemistry: Optima packaging systems are used to process a wide range of products, from liquid to viscous, powdery to granulated, portion packs to bulk containers – including portion packages up to large containers. The product portfolio ranges from standalone machines to high-performance filling and sealing systems. Cartoners, robotic and hygienic functionality, depaletizers and paletizers are integrated as needed in turnkey projects. Moreover, Optima Consumer teams with its customers to develop creative packaging concepts, for example foil- and Inlinecans or machines for spouted pouches. The division guarantees quick, professional service with 14 international locations. OPTIMA consumer GmbH is a member of the OPTIMA packaging group GmbH (Schwäbisch Hall), which employs a workforce of more than 2,400 around the globe.
14.00: Thomas Reissig from VerDeSoft will be on hand at our stand to discuss the following topic: Think differently about packaging - Sustainable packaging solutions for exchange, Place: stand of Optima, hall 2, stand 2-213
9.00: At our booth, Engelbert Lang (Siemens) will be available for discussions on the topic: Energy efficiency - how to secure government funding for yourself, place: stand of Optima, hall 2, stand 2-213
14.00: At our booth Mrs. Kromminga (Wipf) will be available for discussions on the topic: Can flexible packaging be sustainable?, Place: stand of Optima, hall 2, stand 2-213
9.00: Norbert Völl (Grüner Punkt) will be on hand at our stand to discuss the new packaging law: What changes will it bring to the industry? Place: stand of Optima, hall 2, stand 2-213, Place: stand of Optima, hall 2, stand 2-213
13.00: Marco Reiss (Säntis) will be on hand at our stand to discuss the topic: Coffee capsules in the area of tension between sustainability and the environment.
Aluminium, plastic and bio in comparison, available for discussion., place: stand of Optima, hall 2, stand 2-213
OPTIMA consumer GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (957)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (272)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (206)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (104)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (82)
- Machinery for processing glass and ceramic packaging (48)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (185)
- Machinery for securing pallets (85)
- Complete packaging lines (252)
- Components, parts and software (153)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (304)
Pavilions and exhibitor events
Environmentally friendly packaging
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.