Founded in 1879, the Marzek Etiketten+Packaging group manufactures products for 20,000 commercial and industrial customers from its productions sites in Austria, Hungary and Ukraine. In 2015, the company employed 650 people and recorded €56 million revenue. Today, the 3rd, 4th and 5th generations of the founding family, are at the helm of the company: Helga Marzek, Dr. Johannes Michael Wareka and Ing. Alexander Schneller-Scharau.
The Marzek Etiketten+Packaging portfolio spans an extensive range of products, from special premium hybrid-printed labels for wine producers and other companies, to standard industrial labels. High-growth areas include flexible packaging, such as superior-quality cardboard boxes and folding boxes, as well as reel and sheet-fed labels.
Marzek Etiketten + Packaging GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1559)
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
- Labelling and marking equipment (345)
Packaging printing and processing (326)
- Pre-press (75)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging and label printing (176)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for processing of packaging materials and supplies (165)