The CLEVER Etiketten Group, Germany, is your competent business partner in the labelling industry, with our main focus on label and film production and printing.
Core competency of the CLEVER Group is providing industrial labelling solutions for companies in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, logistics, automakers, cosmetics and trade business.
Five production sites located strategically across Germany are guaranteeing an extremely high level of flexibility and reliability for our customers.
Our DIN EN ISO 9001/2000 Quality Management System certificate, which has been awarded to our company since 2002, has confirmed our exacting quality standards in label and film printing.
CLEVER Etiketten is your competent and reliable partner for:
- printed labels (0 – 10 colours)
- printed films (0 – 10 colours)
- functional and decorative labels for all kinds of different and special applications
- polymer films, laminated films, stretch wraps and cling films
- in-mold labels and shrink sleeves
- using flexo, flexo screen, digital and offset printing
- label printer systems and software solutions
- label dispensers
- barcode scan systems
- label dispensing sensor technique and light barriers
- smart / RFID labels
- technical services
Designing comprehensive computer supported barcode logistics, realizing custom designed label dispenser systems and selling label printing systems and thermal transfer ribbon underlines our claim to an all-inclusive customer service of the CLEVER Group.
We will support you with our in-house graphics department, cliché and printing plate production, and the delivery of the final product within two to three business days. Your company will profit from our know-how.
For all your questions regarding our products or our company, please feel free to contact us at business hours.
CLEVER Etiketten GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging printing and processing (179)
- Pre-press (46)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging and label printing (94)
- Packaging ancillaries (282)
- Labelling and marking equipment (177)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.