A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Since 1987 SMB Schwede Maschinenbau GmbH has concentrated exclusively on strapping technology in the field of narrow plastic strapping for processing of non-metallic straps with a width of up to 12 mm.
Our beginnings lay in the graphic industry, more specifically in the extremely demanding field of newspaper production. Highest availability and reliability, longevity and economic efficiency established the excellent reputation of our products and our market position as a leading manufacturer of high-performance strapping machines.
Over the years, we have continuously extended our product portfolio. With the help of our modular product range, we can thus offer the suitable strapping solution of a variety of products in the most diverse business sectors.
High-quality machines are, however, only one part of our extensive service catalogue:
- careful analysis of the assigned tasks
- customer-specific project planning
- punctual delivery
- assembly and commissioning
- efficient training of operators and service technicians
- professional customer service
- continuously reliable provision of spare parts
Only all these factors taken together guarantee the long-term economic efficiency of your investment, which is the centre point of all our activities. Therefore, we work hard and make high demands on ourselves and our employees, but also on our suppliers and distributors.
SMB Schwede Maschinenbau GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
Packaging machinery (955)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (206)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (82)
- Machinery for processing glass and ceramic packaging (48)