Harro Höfliger specializes in the development of customer-oriented process and production solutions for pharmaceutical and medical applications as well as market-oriented consumer products. In addition to innovative machine platforms and packaging machines, customized turnkey system solutions for product assembly, processing of web materials, as well as dosing and inhalation technology are the company’s core expertise.
Furthermore, Harro Höfliger offers extensive services related to process development. A team of experts conducting process capability analyses of active ingredient containing substances under real conditions, supports customers in recipe optimization or the manufacturing of stability samples. They have special expertise in the processing of powder materials for inhalative and solid administration forms, as well as in the design of GMP-compliant production conditions for both solid and liquid products.
The systematically structured portfolio of upscalable test machines and modules, as well as requirement-oriented technology platforms, results from many years of experience and targeted research and development. Thus, Harro Höfliger covers all phases from the laboratory stage to high-performance production.
Together with their Excellence United partners, a strategic alliance of five leading machine and system manufacturers, Harro Höfliger offers customers cutting-edge technology and a global sales and service network.
Harro Höfliger Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (955)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (272)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (143)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (206)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (185)
- Machinery for emptying and unpacking (72)
- Complete packaging lines (252)
- Components, parts and software (153)
- Labelling and marking equipment (345)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (300)
- Services for the packaging industry (490)