From bulk material conveyor systems, unit load conveyor systems, and automatic truck loading systems to automation with robots, we would be happy to work with you as a competent partner.
We handle a complete range of services in-house, from project planning to implementation, in any way you want.
This range of services, combined with scheduling precision during detail planning, guarantees you planning reliability and therefore minimal risk factors.
The fact that our products meet high quality standards is something we simply take for granted.
Prompt replacement parts service and first-class customer service round out our product palette.
We're here for you. Get in touch!
Your "Horstmann team"
- 1966 Start of production in this location, with 700 sqm of building area on 6,500 sqm of land.
- 1971 Expansion of production facilities to 3,000 sqm building area on 14,000 sqm of land.
- 1976 New construction of an office building with 400 sqm of office space
- 1993 Purchase of a painting line
- 1997 Acquisition by the company Josef Horstmann Förder- und Palettiertechnik GmbH
- 1997 Expansion of the campus to 16,000 sqm
- 1997 Worldwide original development of the Flexibelt Conveyor
- 1998 Awarded the Innovation Prize by the Steinbeis Foundation
- 1999 Expansion of the campus to 20,000 sqm
- 2001 Construction of a warehouse with 660 sqm of space
- 2003 Change in company name to J. Horstmann GmbH & Co. KG
- 2006 Expansion of the social building
- 2008 Construction of a multipurpose building with 300 sqm of space
- 2009 Purchase of a turning machine
- 2010 Building expanded by about 1,000 sqm
The trends over the past few years clearly show that our company is continuously adapting to market conditions.
An area of 20,000 sqm houses our fully equipped production facilities. They are equipped with crane systems that can convey single-part weights of up to 10 tons. Another crane facility outdoors also permits crane loading for larger or taller products (hook height of about 7 m).
Our production staff is about 25 people, and we use the latest 3D technologies for design. (2. generation) Solid Works
Our facilities are equipped with the following machines, among others:
- Lathes and modern CNC turning machines with diameters up to 650 x 3000 mm
- Multiple milling machines with tables up to 300 x 1500 mm
- Keyseating machine
- Bending machine up to a stroke length of 220 mm
- Cutting and notching machine
- Band saw
- Automated band saw with automatic feed and part counting automation
- 3000 x 10 mm guillotine shears
- Plasma cutting system
- Thermal cutting machine for sheet thicknesses up to 200 mm
- 3000 x 6.5 mm sheet metal bending
- Spraying system consisting of: Overhead conveyor with painting booth 8.5 m long, 3 m wide as well as a heating booth 8.5 m long and 3 m wide, equipped with electrostatic spraying system
- Various drill presses
- MIG/MAG welders
- Arc welders
J. Horstmann GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Intra- and packaging logistics (447)
- Storage systems (46)
- Conveying systems (147)
- Order-picking and sorting systems (55)
- Loading systems (52)
- Services for the packaging industry (490)