A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Cyklop - More than a century of global packaging solutions
Since 1912 our ideas and products protect and preserve the transport of your goods.
Our history guarantees quality and solutions suitable to your needs.
We reach 50 countries with our subsidiaries and highly qualified and passionate personnel. We are always close to you.
We are the only company that can offer complete and advanced packaging solutions.
Our strength is the love we have towards our customers.
Nowadays Cyklop has branches, production plants, agencies and over 750 employees throughout the world.
Cyklop International headquarters are based in Cologne together with the German production for machines and strap. Cyklop maintains other plants and production sites in Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Thailand and Brazil.
Constant customer focus
We conduct research, development and testing in our own factories to offer qualified products and know-how. We produce machines and consumables perfectly suitable together to be a unique supplier. We offer professional studies, intensive training and qualified customer service.
With more than 400 patents since its founding, Cyklop is pioneer of innovation.
• 1921: First patent for metal clip seals
• 1925: First combined tool - tensioning and sealing
• 1964: Strapping machine for PP strap with seal
• 1975: Integrated conveying and packing systems
• 1976: PET strap introduction
• 1981: Fully automatic stretch wrapping machines
• 2003: First battery hand tool
• 2013: Introduction of Coding and marking
Our global commitment
Cyklop has been ISO 9001 certified since 1993.
Quality control of the products from the purchase of the materials to the finished products.
Plastic recycling: Cyklop is one of the founding members of the KBV, the Kunststoffband Verwertungsgesellschaft, a German company for plastic strap recycling.
Cyklop GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging ancillaries (500)
- Labels and tags (234)
- Closures (118)
- Sealing ancillaries (100)
- Securing aids (143)
Packaging machinery (955)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (206)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (82)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (185)
- Machinery for securing pallets (85)
- Complete packaging lines (252)
- Components, parts and software (153)
- Labelling and marking equipment (345)
Packaging printing and processing (326)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for packaging and label printing (176)
- Machinery, materials and accessories for processing of packaging materials and supplies (165)
Services for the packaging industry (490)
- Consulting (282)
- Outsourcing (134)
- Services (193)