KOCH Pac-Systeme is the quality brand for customized machinery and lines for packaging highly diverse products in hard blister packs. Packaging technology made by KOCH and its 400 employees serves applications ranging from medical products, contact lenses, consumer products, and services. The company’s success lies in its vast development expertise, its specialization in meeting complex demands, and the modular design of its systems and lines. The product portfolio extends from intelligent individual solutions to the fully automated KOCH packagingLine. A systems partner for international customers, KOCH is a single-source provider of blister design and packaging technology, and also offers tailor-made digital services under the brand name K 4.0. A central element of KOCH’s services is the personal assistance provided by a team of specialists. Whether at the company headquarters in Pfalzgrafenweiler, Germany, at its offices in France, China, Singapore, India and the USA, or at one of its international sales and service partners.
KOCH Pac-Systeme GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (958)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (272)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (143)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (206)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (104)
- Complete packaging lines (252)
Services for the packaging industry (492)
- Consulting (282)
- Packaging development (248)
- Outsourcing (134)
Environmentally friendly packaging
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.