ACTIVARANGE - MANUFACTURER AND WHOLESALER OF PACKING TAPE / PACKAGING TAPE
Being a manufacturer and wholesaler of packing tape, we offer a unique packaging tape with our specially developed PK6 adhesive. We also offer numerous variations and individual design possibilities for your Packaging tape. In this way, you will on the one hand receive standards such as brown packaging tape and transparent packaging tape, but also other variants such as warning packaging tape (Risk of breakage / Glass! Handle with care!) and printed adhesive tape.
PK6 – ADVANTAGES OF THE PACKAGING TAPE FROM ACTIVARANGE
- Quick-stick adhesion - complete adhesive after only a few seconds
- Easy rolling off - due to the composition of the adhesive. The rolling off is even facilitated with our adhesive tape dispenser.
- Works for recycling cardboards - the adhesive on the packaging tape binds very well with recycling cardboard boxes due to its chemical composition
- Adhesive does not dry out - due to its chemical composition the adhesive renders the Packaging tape flexible and thus maintains its adhesion for a long time
- UV resistant - the adhesive does not decompose in the sun but is being maintained
- Cold-resistant - due to its amount of natural rubber the adhesive is resistant up to - 30 °C and is not brittle
- Long-lasting strength - particularly well suitable for the storage of cardboard boxes. The adhesion achieves its maximum adhesion after a few seconds and it lasts for a long time
- High quality - only high quality raw materials are used in the production of the packing tape
- Environmentally friendly - does not contain any solvents and has been manufactured with an environmentally friendly PP film instead of a PVC film. There is less waste when using a tape of 150 meters
PACKING TAPE WITH OUR OWN ADHESIVE FORMULATION
Although 90 percent of all packing tapes are used to seal cardboard boxes you can purchase nowadays numerous different types, strengths and qualities. There are PP, PVC or paper carriers with natural rubber, acrylate or hot melt adhesive. Each adhesive tape has specific properties. Of course, we have also developed a unique adhesive for you. The quality PK6 adhesive also glues at -30°C up to +60°C and thus it is not sensitive to heat regarding cold and heat effects. Furthermore, the packing tape is highly tear resistant and easy to process. Our adhesive tape also bonds on recycling cardboard with a safe hold. Now your warehouse employees do no longer need to ask which packing tape they have to use - one packing tape is suitable for all packages since it bonds well on any materials.
PACKING TAPE OF DIFFERENT TYPES
In order that the company activaRange is always able to submit you a good quote we have develop 4 different packing tapes which include all advantages of our PK6 adhesive but have different adhesion. There are different weight classes for parcels to be posted; we have included this in the development of our packing tapes. For parcels up to 40 kg, we offer the adhesive tape Light, for parcels up to 60 kg we offer the adhesive tape Basic and for parcels up to 80 kg we offer the adhesive tape Power. Our alternative to the expensive PVC adhesive tape is our activaTape Power PVC. You can cost efficiently purchase the manual adhesive tape in the common types transparent and brown. Other colours, such as red, yellow, green and blue, are also in stock in the activaTape Basic type as standard. Furthermore, we offer a choice of warning adhesive tapes Glass! Handle with care! and Risk of breakage.
For everyone who does not like a noisy rolling off, we of course are able to offer our low noise packing tape. This low-noise tape has been coated with another layer and the adhesive is composed in another way so that less noise is generated when rolling it off. Your ears will be grateful.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.