Process optimisation for your packaging lines
Centralised adhesive supply for an entire packaging production system.
The new Xfeed from Baumer hhs is the world’s first system to finally supply adhesive to all the hot melt units in a facility. The adhesive granules are distributed even across long distances from the storage area to the devices, which are then filled automatically.
The heart of the system, the Xfeed centre, calculates the amount of adhesive required by all connected devices using intelligent sensor and control technology, ultimately maximising the availability of your packaging lines and guaranteeing continuous production. Downtime caused by inadequate fill levels, or by work required to clean up spilled adhesive granules, becomes a thing of the past. Production automation done in this way results in optimally glued packages every time. Eliminating manual filling of the individual hot melt units cuts costs by up to 90%. Time-consuming cleaning of the production area becomes unnecessary, and operators can be assigned to other value-adding tasks.
Benefit now from optimum fill levels in your hot melt units.
Thanks to low and constant fill level, the adhesive is in optimum condition at all times, protected from charing by ensuring continuous consumption. This saves energy, increases occupational safety and minimises maintenance and servicing costs.
Melt on demand with Baumer hhs Xfeed.
This new system is manufacturer-independent, meaning it supports maximum flexibility in selecting production supplies. Xfeed is compatible with hot melt units from all manufacturers and therefore can easily be integrated into your existing production environment.
Advantages of Xfeed at a glance:
• No manual refilling of the hot melt units, no risk of charing
• Cleanliness and industrial hygiene
• No granules in the production area
• Can be connected to hot melt units from all manufacturers
• Just one adhesive storage location required at the plant; handling of larger containers.
• Cuts cost of filling, maintenance and servicing by up to 90%
• Melt on demand for continuous production and preserving glue state
• More flexible use of space
• Adhesive granules can be transported over a distance of up to 200 m
Modular system, can be flexibly expanded
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.