Lundberg Tech has been producing its own cutters and granulators since our foundation in 1981. Today our products are used in factories all over the world and are well renowned for their high quality and high cutting efficiency. With a granulator from Lundberg Tech your company can increase its productivity while decreasing cost!
The worlds best granulators for waste removal
At Lundberg Tech we are proud to be one of the world’s leading producers of both cutters and granulators.
Since 1981 our cutters and granulators have been the foundation of our vacuum waste handling systems, which are capable of handling a variety of materials, which include paper, cardboard, plastics, rubber, textiles, nonwovens, laminates, tapes, and labels.
Our granulators and cutters are though mainly used in exhaust systems for trim removal, matrix removal and skeleton removal.
Today our cutters and granulators are well-known for their:
- Increased air speed through and under the cutting process
- High cutting efficiency
- Ability to cut very thin materials, down to 5-10 micrometer
- Easy adjustability
- Long lifetime value: Our granulators can last for more than 25 years
- Low maintenance costs
- Oil system performing by gravity without compressing air
- Possibility for many repairs of fixed knife and rotor
These features are ensured by:
- Constant in-house development
- Construction with a high stability
- Special composites of hard metal on the cutting edges
- Multiple screws for adjusting the fixed blade
- Conical entrance to the cutting area
The developing process never ends
At Lundberg Tech we are always working to improve our products, so we can keep making life as simple as possible for our many customers around the world.
Therefore, we have a great focus on developing our products in order to make them even more efficient, flexible and easy to manage and operate.
Choose between our many different granulators
Our cutter and granulator product line are divided into two concepts: Housing of cast Iron and housing machined with a flexible entrance.
Housing of cast Iron:
Housing machined with a flexible entrance:
This concept is based on the ability to manufacture a cutter with a specific entrance measurement from 55 mm to at present 580 mm.
Each type of our cutters and granulators can furthermore be supplied in various versions:
- U – standard basic unit
- MS – inclusive oil tank and in-house lubrication system
- MS Matrix- inclusive oil tank, in-house lubrication system and inside anti stick coating
- HS – with hole shield
- EW – knives with extra wear resistance
- UT – for ultra thin material
- Number of knives on the rotor – 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 or 12
- Motor – with fixed speed 1.400 / 2.800 rpm and motor with variable speed
Cutting efficiency, long life time, waste in the length desired and no blocking is for you the guarantee for success using the Lundberg Tech cutter and granulators.
Our granulators makes our waste handling much easier
With one of our granulators installed in our factory you will feel a positive impact almost immediately. With our granulators you will have a greater cutting efficiency which means that you do not have to fear your entire productions start to block up due to trash issues. This both means that your production will run much smoother and efficiently which greatly reducing your costs in the long run.
Contact us for further information
At Lundberg Tech we have more than 30 years of experience regarding both manufacturing and development of granulators and cutters. This also means that we have many years of experience when it comes to advising companies on how to choose the right granulator that can suit their needs.
Our excellent sales team is always waiting by the phones to answer all your questions.
Contact us today and let us help your company.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.