Lundberg Tech has with great success since 1981 designed and installed central exhaust systems for waste handling of edge trim, matrix, skeleton and die cuts.
Lundberg Tech central system for vacuum waste handling is based on
- Capturing the waste
- Cutting the waste
- Collection the waste
- Compacting the waste
and could be combined with returning cleaned air into the factory and separation of different materials.
The Lundberg Tech list of references is impressive in terms of numbers, geography and customers and the numbers of installations is in excess of 3500
Lundberg Tech Central System for vacuum waste handling means a high number of advantages for you.
- Increased machine speed as waste is no limitation
- Reduced downtime as waste handling is always ready
- No heavy lift by personal for handling of waste material
- No dust around the machines as the created dust is conveyed by the vacuum system
- Environmental awareness increased as all waste is brought outside the factory area
- Less requirement for space around the machine for containers carrying waste as waste is brought outside the factory area
- Reduction of manpower for waste handling as there is no manual handling of waste from machines to container
- Reduced volume of waste by cutting and compacting the waste
- Cost savings in disposal of the waste
- Low cost for the operation and maintenance of the waste handling system
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.