What if you need to pack your product in style while protecting it from mechanical injury? Your solution is BACKED SINGLE-FACE LAMINATE AND CORRUGATED CARDBOARD!
Backing means the process of glueing the printed sheet (liner) with the backing sheet (base sheet).
The following materials serve as the basic substance for backing process:
- liner made from coated cardboard decorated with an image in full colour made using offset printing. All types of finishing (varnishing, embossing, overlaminating, etc.) are performed prior to backing operation as well.
- base sheet made of 2, 3, 5-layer single-face laminate and corrugated cardboard or mill-lined board
Unlike other grades of packaging cardboard, backed single-face laminate and corrugated cardboard feature a number of advantages with thicknesses close to those of an ordinary cardboard:
1. The weight of the box is lower, but it is strong enough; the product inside the box is protected in the best possible way; the box will be damaged less due to multiple layers.
2. Backed single-face laminate and corrugated cardboard is the best solution for packaging of both large and small goods. And thanks to “microwaves”, there is a possibility to create very small boxes, the manufacture of which would require using very thin-walled grades of the ordinary cardboard, in which case the presentable appearance of a box made of ordinary cardboard would be very poor, and such box can easily become shapeless..
3. Design possibilities presented by backed single-face laminate and corrugated cardboard allow us to employ a wide variety of designs in the creation of any package.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.