Blister line BEC 400: Great and small in one
Great in terms of blisters, blister stacks, and cartons; small in terms of dimensions, energy consumption, and costs: The two-lane Blister line BEC 400 extends the BEC concept, adding new scopes of application. The blister module processes blisters up to 100 x 165 mm in size. The cartoner module offers the largest format area in the blister line series. Measuring 105 x 100 x 70 mm, it is ideal for large volume cartons and the packaging of blister stacks up to 95 mm in height in a single pack.
- Output of up to 400 blisters and 150 cartons per minute
- For solid dose products in batches of 30,000 to 150,000 packs
- Two-lane mode of operation with platen or rotary sealing
- Tool-free, fast format changeovers with the possibility of using available BEC 500 blister module format parts
- New transfer system between the blister and cartoner modules: compacter, gentler product handling – patent pending
- All options for the integration of tailored marking and inspection systems
- All carton closure system feasible – individually, or the cartoner module is fitted for all options
- Intuitive operation assisted by the SmartControl operating system, the smart Uhlmann Machine Human Interface – HMI
- Reduced energy consumption and optimized cleanroom separation of primary and secondary packaging
- Integrated, compact line approximately nine meters in length
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.