Twist-Off® & PT* – The Original
White Cap invented the Twist-Off® lug closure for glass containers, designed for use with the Vapour-Vacuum® method, to provide excellent oxygen barrier properties and dramatically
enhanced shelf life for foods.
The most comprehensive lug closure product portfolio on the market:
• Available diameters: 27mm to 100mm
• Various closure shapes and profiles such as safety button, deep or angled
- Non-carbonated beverages and all kind of foods in glass
- Suitable for hot, cold and aseptic filling followed by non-treatment, pasteurisation, or retort processing
- Various glass finish specifications
PT* – The Original for Premium Products
A special vacuum-holding closure designed for high speed Press-On and Twist-Off® operation, with superior tamper resistance and a hygienic construction, achieved by an extended compound side wall in a closure shell without lugs.
Product Range PT*
• Available diameters: 40, 51, 54, 63, 70 mm in a unique PT profile incorporating a safety button
- Premium food segments such as baby foods and drinks, desserts and paté.
Compound materials for sealing gaskets are developed in house. This enables seals to be created with particular properties that ensure:
• Maximum pack integrity
• Food product safety that meets all types of filling requirements
All Twist-Off® closures can be applied using Silgan White Cap’s high speed in-line cappers, offering easy set up and fast changeovers between different cap and glass sizes/
Create further on-shelf differentiation through a variety of decoration options:
• High quality multi-colour printing
• Specialty inks and coatings with glossy or matt finishes
• Shaping features such as embossing
• Other options available on request
The Vapour-Vacuum® System is applied during the capping operation to ensure minimal oxygen in the headspace of the container.
Unrivalled oxygen barrier properties are achieved through the use of tin plated steel combined with specially designed compound materials for the sealing gasket. This airtight seal protects food from contaminants and minimises Vitamin C degradation or discolouration.
Easy to open, easy to reseal, while the tight reseal after initial opening allows opened jars to be stored in the refrigerator and ensures odours cannot escape and mix with other food products.
* Press-On Twist-Off®
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.