Smart-Flow Europe SA and Gamma-Wopla SA present at FachPack 2018 in hall 7, stand no. 7-216 their new performative system of foldable boxes. This is a series of containers mainly used in the retail sector and in agriculture industry, i. e. for harvesting and transport of vegetables and fruits. They match to standard measurements and are complementary to other packaging and transport products like pallets or dollies. These folding boxes have innovative clips that allow a quick and easy folding and unfolding.
- Boxes are available with or without lid
- The range consists of boxes with open or closed/flat bottom, side walls and lid.
- The lid can be clipped on directly to the frame, without any hinges: no hinges are protruding the box, which reduces any risk of damage or injuring around the lids.
- Due to two small and rounded openings the containers have a handle and can be held secure
- They can be opened and closed easily, and the handles are available as an open or closed grip
- Pearled surface structure of the material allows clean sticking and removing of labels
- Barcode or RFID label possible for identification and tracking
- A double closing system on each side wall keeps the goods secure and safe
- Available in three kinds of material: virgin material, recycled PP or in ESD (electro-static discharge)
- The boxes meet criteria for sustainability: They are to 100 % recyclable.
Box Sizes and Volumes:
- 400 x 300 x 220 mm, volume of 18 liter
- 600 x 400 x 220 mm, volume of 39 liter
- 600 x 400 x 320 mm, volume of 59 liter
Safety and theft protection:
- By lead-sealing on the top and bottom frame
- The handles are locked as well by the central locking system
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.