- is the one, which can resist the highest tensile strength.
- is used in medium and high strenght packing operations.
- ensures a constant tension at every stage of the packing process. Therefore, it ensures the absolute safety conditions during transport.
- is subject to shrinkage or expansion of the load during transport enables better gripping.
- Thanks to the excellent elongation and contraction properties after the sudden expansion and extention is ideal for long-term deliveries.
- with minimal consumption provides the highest strength and most efficient strapping.
- is alternative to steel strapping because of its fixed strapping of tension and very good resistance
- does not leave dirt on the product. It is stainless and not rot. It does not damage the product by corroding it.
- does not get affected by weather conditions or solar radiation (UV). is resistant to impact.
- ensures maximum ease of use for the handler with a light and flexiable structure. is economic.
- do not have sharp edges that can cause injury and hazards constitute physical injury, such as when connection and solving safety level is maximum.
- is an enviromentally friendly and competely recyclable.
- Polyester strappings can be used in Canning industry, beverage industry, marble industry, automotive parts, foodstuffs, liquid oils, industrial oils, vinegar manufacturers, pharmaceutical and shampoos, electrical material-cable, stationery and printing, paint industry, ceramics and tiles, textile industry ext…
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.