Electronic gas mixing system with motor-driven mixing valve for various technical applications. A further innovation founded on the basis of the well proven WITT-mixing valve technology.
- fast mixing adjustment < 3 sec. by simultaneous adjustment of mixing valves
- control by PC, PDA, PLC of machine, etc..
- remote control
- easy documentation of parameter settings to meet quality management requirements
- only one control unit for an infinite number of mixing systems
- fixed gas mixtures according to product type possible
- monitoring of parameters and valve positions possible at any time
- current position is readable on display
Note: Features depend on the type of the control system used.
- mixture settings in steps of 0.1%
- high mixing accuracy
- simple to operate via touch-screen (after activation)
- gas mixers can be linked to PC or PLC (e.g. CAN-Bus option)
- due to the real zero flow it is possible at mixers with 3 gas mixtures to mix 2 gas mixtures
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- independent of packaging speeds and sizes of packages (packaging industry)
- integrated monitoring of gas supply for higher process safety. Low pressures set off an alarm and switch a potential-free contact (e.g. to shut down machinery and avoid quality problems)
- perfect hygiene due to splash-proof housing with smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces of brushed stainless steel
- inlet pressure failures are displayed
- continual monitoring and documentation of gas mixtures by optional gas analyser
- pre-assembly of mixer on receiver for easier on-site installation
- audible alarm
- visual alarm (flash light)
Product videoPlay video
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.