The Kongskilde Component Vacuum Loader (CVL) makes conveying and batching of component parts a fast and efficient operation. The CVL is designed to become an integrated part of Kongskilde Industries industrial conveying systems assembled for handling/batching of a wide variety of plastic finished components, such as caps for milk, water, cola, sports drinks and other similarproducts for final assembly on a large scale.
The CVL utilizes high-efficiency pressure-controlled MultiAir FC (frequency controlled) blowers coupled to a specially designed vacuum gate material collection/ separation/ discharge system. Manufacturers can now move product in specified batches to descramblers, boxes, silos, etc. with a high degree of both speed and reliability.
• Very compact design
• Strong stainless steel construction
• Gentle and smooth handling of finished components
• Very low level of maintenance
• Fits into all applications where batching of components is essential
• Removable/replaceable internal poly liners
• Easy access to internal parts for maintenance & servicing
• New lock-ring design on main body
• Handles materials from 5mm to 60mm
• Capable of volumes ranging from a few hundred to 175,000 parts per hour
• Handles blowers from 1.5 to 30 HP depending on pick-up and delivery distance. Typical applications range from 20’ to 150’
• Unit can be supported by a custom stand or suspended on threaded rod from the ceiling.
• Operates on a 120V Solenoid for the US market and 220V 50Hz Solenoid for the European market
Other products from
CVL Separator is assigned to following product groups:
Intra- and packaging logistics (401)
- Conveying systems (149)
- Order-picking and sorting systems (45)
- Ancillary loading, transport and storage equipment (109)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.