Low weight, high stability - that´s what Con-Pearl® stands for!
Lightweight boards made of Con-Pearl® consist of three polypropylene layers. The middle layer obtains its special structure by thermo forming. Lamination to the outer layers results in a very light and stable trilaminate structure.
With coextrusion and coating & covering technologies, we can add different kinds of materials to Con-Pearl®, creating innovative new products.
- low weight – ca. 50% lighter than wood
- high stability
- 100% recyclable
- corrosion and rot resistant
- weather resistant
- break/impact resistant
- easy to post process
- largely chemical resistant
- length up to 6 m, width up to 2 m
- different strengths
- all colours according to RAL / Pantone and available with print
- possibility to apply different kinds of surfaces by coextrusion and coating & covering technologies
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.