KH PACK® slip-easy paper is a reliable grease resistant paper for converting to baking cups. Special treatment of the paper surface enables smooth denesting during cup cutting and handling. The paper is designed to withstand high temperatures achieved in ovens – up to 220°C (430°F).
KH PACK® slip-easy paper is a white, wood-free, machine finished (MF) paper available in grammages from 40 to 70 gsm (25 to 43 lbs., 24×36-500). The paper is supplied in reels or sheets (ream-wrapped, carton-packed or bulk-packed on pallets) cut to your desired size.
pallets: cut to your desired size.
- baking cups for lining muffin and cupcake pans
- cake and loaf tin liners
- serving of pastries and Balkan sweets
- petit fours cases for chocolates and truffles
- reliable prevention of grease and moisture penetration
- excellent runnability
- easily printable by flexographic and offset printers
- certified and safe for direct food contact
- free of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)
- available with FSC® certification
- biodegradable, compostable and recyclable
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.