A high speed digital ink jet production printer for the transactional, direct mail and on-demand book printing sectors.
- Low cost per page production printer - monochrome ink jet offers the simplicity and reliability compared to toner, but with no expensive or ongoing ‘click’ charges. With few consumable parts, ink and flush are only purchased as required
- High speed and high quality - up to 150 m/min (492 ft/min) at 600 dpi x 600 dpi native resolution
- Ultra-small footprint - the single engine duplex solution has one of the smallest footprints in the industry and delivers more print per square metre than any other press in its class
- ActiFlow - innovative ink circulating system maintains a constant ink temperature and prevents air bubbles delivering consistent print results and superior reliability
- CleanCap - automated print head cleaning and capping system is a consistent, controlled process that maintains constant print nozzle performance delivering high uptime and print quality
- StitchLink - micro-motor controller technology automatically aligns the Kyocera print heads to micron levels of precision reducing setup time, eliminating stitch lines and delivering seamless print across the full web width
Other products from
K630i Monochrome printing press is assigned to following product groups:
- Labelling and marking equipment (320)
- Packaging printing and processing (317)
- Services for the packaging industry (474)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.