Versatile, productive, cost-effective printer for high quality variable data printing
Combining high speed with a native print resolution of 600 dpi, the K600i is an innovative inkjet printing solution that can be integrated into an existing handling system for digital imprinting or can be in the format of a monochrome digital press.
- Unparalleled productivity - operating at speeds of up to 150 m/min (492 ft/min)
- High print quality - with a native resolution of 600 dpi
- Versatile - compact, modular, configurable to the print width required from 108 mm (4.25”) to 782 mm (30.81”)
- Low operating costs - select one of four drop sizes (6,7,11,14pl) to optimize print quality on different substrates, control ink usage and save money
- Reduced setup time – i-Tech StitchLink’s unique micro-motor controller technology enables precise head alignment with no stitchline
- Reduced downtime - the i-Tech ActiFlow continuous ink circulation system degasses the ink preventing air bubbles and blocked nozzles, resulting in less rejects and less maintenance
- Low maintenance - i-Tech CleanCap automated print head cleaning and capping station reduces the risk of print nozzle blockages and extends the life of your print head
Digital cold foiling solution
The solution uses the K600i to print a digital adhesive and create the image area prior to UV-curing and delamination.
Unlike some other ink jet systems that print metallic ink to provide a foil-like effect, the digital cold foil solution introduced by Domino is based on real conventional metallic foil to provide a higher quality finish and enable the use of security and decorative holographic images within the foil.
Depending on the substrate, the digital cold foil solution can operate at speeds up to 75 m/min (246 ft/min) and can be supplied as a stand-alone unit or be retrofitted to an existing foiling station.
Other products from
K600i ink jet printer is assigned to following product groups:
- Labelling and marking equipment (320)
- Packaging printing and processing (317)
- Services for the packaging industry (474)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.