INTERCEPT Technology PROTEC is a paper based reactive packaging material for leather and textile goods that
- absorbs a wide range of harmful chemicals and neutralizes the catalyzers causing growth of fungi and mould
- is an active barrier against chemical elements that either outgas by the goods and packaging materials itself or migrate from the outside
- is reliable, has been tested in numerous applications and provide neutralization even under extreme temperature conditions
- releases no further chemical compounds, but binds the existing ones permanently. Not more chemistry, but much less!
- is manufactured exclusively under controlled conditions and can be clearly identified in seconds (optical copy protection)
INTERCEPT Technology PROTEC combines many positive features into one product by its scavenging and neutralization effect:
- can prevent the growth of mould and fungi
- absorbs DMFA, Formaldehyd, among others chemical complexes and VOCs
- can prevent the formation of CHROM (VI)
- stops microbe and bacterial attack
- neutralizes odors
INTERCEPT Technology PROTEC can replace other traditional methods for protection and save costs.
The result is simplified processes and a significantly higher quality of products; especially in times of direct shipments to customers and online trade.
INTERCEPT Technology PROTEC is available in
substance: 25 gsm
recyclable, disposable as used paper
customized printing possible
Our qualified professional consultants are available for further applications recommendations. Tailored solutions and support is available for other product solutions adopted for individual applications. We provide a full service with testing facilities and climatic chambers available.
We look forward to hearing from you.
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.