Compact and efficient
The packmate® and packmate online™ are compact and sleek paper cushion systems - suitable to fit any production environment. Simple to use, it creates strong, flexible paper cushions with a width of 100mm that offer proven transit protection as well as being economical and environmentally responsible.
The packmate® system includes a digital control panel. It allows the user not only to choose between automatic, semi-automatic or footswitch operation, but also to pre-select exact pack lenghts and quantities, which can easily be by-passed when needed, with the use of the standard foot switch, without settings being lost. The panel can also be remotely located to suit the individual needs of your packing stations.
The packmate® is available in the standard horizontal or an undertable format, with bench clamp or - if required - our specialist design team are on hand to create a bespoke design to integrate the machine into your current packaging set-up.
The packmate online™ entered the market as an innovative development of the packmate® system.
At a speed of 80m/min. the system converts single-ply paper into resilient paper cushions. This is enabled by the Multi-User-Mode 'MUM': The operator can switch between two speeds to ensure that it is always working at the optimum pace for one or more operators.
Furthermore the packmate online™ is equipped with a height-adjustable, 360° swivel head, which allows not only to fit easily into any conveyor system, but also a fast and easy paper loading.
The system can be operated in semi-automatic modus or by footswitch. It has the ability to vary and set pack lengths (up to 2m) with the simple turn of a dial. It also offers a footswitch that can provide continuous output for larger voids.
The most important features at a glance:
- Space saving, efficient paper cushion systems
- Produce voluminous, flexible paper cushions with a width of 100mm
- Converting of single-ply (also two-ply by Packmate®) , 100% recycled paper, available in various grades
- Easy paper loading in 30 sec.
- packmate®: available in standard horizontal frame, an undertable format, or with bench clamp; digital panel allows to pre-select exact pack lengths and quantities and can also be remotely located; automatic, semi-automatic or footswitch operation
- packmate online™: height-adjustable, 360° swivel head supports easy integration into any conveyor system as well as paper loading within seconds directly from the work station; two operation speeds are selectable (Multi-User-Mode); highspeed paper cushion production with up to 80m/min.; semi-automatic or footswitch operation
Other products from
Quantum™ XT is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.