Large cushions for strong protection
The packmaster™ and the packsolo® paper packaging systems convert 100% recycled paper lightweight but extremly strong paper cushions that will keep your goods securely in place and fully protected whilst in transit.
Both systems include a digital control panel. It allows the user to pre-select exact pack lenghts and quantities, which can easily be by-passed when needed, with the use of the standard foot switch, without settings being lost. The panel can also be remotely located to suit the individual needs of your packing stations.
The packmaster™ as well as the packsolo ® system can be set-up in any way. It can be supplied in either a standard horizontal or vertical configuration, in a bench version or alternatively our engineers can design a bespoke mounting frame to integrate the system into your current packing operation.
The most important features at a glance:
- Easy to integrate, robust paper cushion systems
- Available in different configurations (e.g. as bench version or with SAP interface)
- packmaster™ converts two-ply paper (different grades) into 200mm wide paper cushions
- packsolo® produces 180mm wide paper cushions from single-ply paper (different grades)
- Precise selection of pack lengths and individual pack quantity setting via digital panel
- Automatic, semi-automatic or footswitch operation
Other products from
packmaster™/packsolo® is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.