Cardboard edge protectors are used to protect vulnerable corners or edges, to stabilize pallet loads and to create units or unit loads. Furthermore they serve as reinforcement of cardboard boxes and as protection of coils and flat materials.
When used for stabilizing pallets our alu, kraft and eco edge protectors can be easily combined with strapping or film. In addition, our edge protectors prevent damage caused by strap cutting. In short, our edge protectors are part of your packaging.
Cader edge protectors:
- are the best solution for pallet stabilization and a cheaper alternative for the more heavier corrugated boxes;
- are water resistant and therefore very well suited for use in cold stores;
- are available in many colours, with your own logo when required to make your image or brand more public;
- are available as solid flat material for product protection, packaging and separation between products and materials;
- can be provided with notches for the protection of round and oval products;
- can be provided with adhesive tape on the inside or outside;
- are available in many lengths and thicknesses to meet your standards.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.