Design I Print I Cut – ERPA offers complete systems for the perfect workflow during the manufacture of cardboard boxes from one source: from the design with the 2D/3D CAD/CAM-Software VERPAK/VPACK® over high quality digital printing to the manufacture of packaging prototypes of cardboard and small series on high performance cutters in economically superior standards. Packagings of cardboard and corrugated cardboard as well as effective advertising displays, which has been developed on a pc with the help of ERPA’s 2D CAD/CAM software VERPAK or the 3D CAD/CAM software VPACK® can then be printed on digital printers in the highest quality, be creased with digital high performance cutters and at the same time be cut accurately fitting. This method shortens development time significantly, guarantees a high degree of flexibility and lowers production costs.
In ERPA's showroom in Göttingen, set up for the new technology, not only this new workflow is presented on the basis of the CAD solutions VERPAK/VPACK®, a G3 L-2500 and S3 M-800 of the latest high performance cutter generation of the company ZÜND and a UV-digital fladbed printer Océ Arizona 460 GT of Canon, but customers will also be familiarized with this comlete system in software and hardware trainings which are specially adapted to their needs.
By providing this innovative workflows ERPA Systeme GmbH now offers also prototyping and small batch production of cardboard boxes and displays in-house. Companies from the packaging industry, but also manufacturers of promotional materials and many other service providers of different industries have the opportunity to realize their ideas and individual customer requests in Göttingen.
Among the complete solutions offered by ERPA are extensive standard libraries, firm-specific interfaces and warper adjustments, custom packaging standards or ERPA DB server with design database to connect to company-specific ERP systems as well as databases and web integration.
ERPA not only integrates competently and reliably its own but also other existing hardware, software and peripherals into the internal workflow.
All services include extensive consultation and accurate training.
Products of ERPA that can be integrated into the workflow:
- 2D CAD/CAM – software VERPAK
- 3D CAD/CAM – software VPACK®
- More CAD/CAM-solutions (AiVPack, palOPTI®, DIECON, DIGIstrip, RUBCON; also for the production of dies)
- Complete solutions: Interface adjustments, ERPA DB database server with design database to connect to company-specific ERP systems, including client license (ERPA VKALK Server)
- Cutters of the company ZÜND as well as consumables (G3 and S3 high performance cutter for cutting, routing, creasing, engraving, laser, scoring, drawing etc.)
- Digital printers (UV-fladbed printers, Océ Arizona of Canon)
- Latest camera technology with registration mark detection
- Complete systems, workflow solutions
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.