For completion of palletizing lines in the area of flat-bed and rotational die-cutters we have developed the Breaker Fractor for different working widths up to 3,200 mm. The breaker is used to separate die-cut sheets, when several finished products are produced from one die-cut sheet and must then be separated after the die-cutting process. The electronically working Breaker Fractor with adjustable and segmented bar features a high positioning accuracy and a simple operation. It is also suitable for L-form nesting. Due to the rubber-covered plastic chain only a low pressure is required so that the flutes of the sheets are not compressed during the separation process.
- electrical drive, no hydraulics
- high positioning accuracy
- easy handling
- short installation length
- adjustable, segmented bar
- easy access to all components
- high productivity by short cycle times
- rubber-covered plastic chains installed
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.