The successor of the well established DIXI 16 S operating with thousands of customers, now with a compaction force of 18 tons and electronically controlled operating comfort: Before operation, the programming of the machine can be switched from compacting paper/cardboard to plastic, In addition, the bale size can be individually set.
- Micro processor control without limit switch.
- Low maintenance design.
- LCD display
- Automatic start: Feed the baler through the flap and close it – rapid compacting cycles, automatic ram return
- Compacting time adjustable: Material can be held under pressure
- Easy tie off of the bales and hydraulic, complete bale ejection
- Rapid compacting cycles guaranteed by two-phase hydraulic unit.
- Generous hydraulics ensure high compaction force with low hydraulic pressure and low drive performance
- Robust: Press ram guided at both sides of the press chamber
- Explosions proof version
- Connection for dust extraction
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.