The Economical High Resolution Wristband Printing Solution
The TDP-324W 300 dpi high resolution wristband label printer is custom-designed for patient ID and entertainment ticketing.
The TDP-324W series works with any available rolls of wristbands on the market, delivering both flexibility and the lowest cost solutions for your wristband printing applications. Unlike other direct thermal printers, the TDP-324W series features a compact design but can still hold a full 6.5-inch OD roll of wristbands. Order wristbands on 6.5 inch rolls, sold by major wristband manufacturers, provides the lowest cost per wristband available.
The printer features a small footprint which can stand on a desk, or be wall-mounted when desk space is at a premium. The printer features an LCD printer-status display and offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity along with a USB-Host port for use with a keyboard or scanner. The TDP-324W can be optionally configured to print wristbands in the event of a computer failure by retrieving its stored wristband printing program and entering and printing patient or customer information from a PC keyboard.
The TDP-324W series also includes the TDP-225W wristband printer with 203 dpi resolution. The TDP-225W includes the same features as the TDP-324W and is perfect for applications that do not require high resolution graphics or barcodes.
- Designed to hold 6.5" OD wristbands
- Front LCD display
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- Easy media loading
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity standard
- Optional down-time keyboard interface
- Across-the-board compatibility with the most popular programming languages
- Real-time clock (an expensive option on other small-footprint units)
- USB host option
- Adjustable sensor
- "Out of the box" language emulation
- Head-up sensor and top-of-form sensing
- Flash card reader for easy font storage
- Cerner Certified and works in any hospital system
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module and down-time keyboard interface
- Patient ID tracking
- Hospital admissions
- Hospital nursery
- Entertainment & Hospitality
- Amusement parks
- Water parks
- Event admissions
- Night club age verification
- Government & Emergency
- Law enforcement
- Medical Emergency Triage
- Crowd control
- Animal ID
- Restricted area access
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.