Save on waste costs with volume reduction!
HSM baling presses can reduce the volume of your waste by up to 95%! Which means valuable space is saved on site and you have the opportunity to generate a secondary raw material of sorted bales, which can be incorporated back into the recycling system.
What‘s more: the baled recycled material has a value which can offset your disposal costs and may even generate a profit.
The HSM horizontal baling presses are suitable for compression of paper, cardboard and foil, they are often used for compressing expansive materials such as foams, polystyrene, hollow vessels, metal buckets, barrels, car tyres, etc.
The baling presses of the HL series feature low overall height and a large loading aperture, facilitating handling of these materials by the user.
The advantages of the horizontal baling presses at a glance:
• Pressing power of 80 kN to 400 kN
• Bale weight of up to 600 kg
• Large loading aperture, low overall height
• Press ram moves horizontally, compresses against a counterplate
• Loading: manual or automatic
• Bale strapping: manual, with polyester tape or wire (HSM HL 3521)
• Also suitable for bulky materia
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.