The tbs-pack automatic L-bar-sealer is the ideal entry-level solution for long-term and automatic packaging processes. This sensor-controlled packaging line of film sealing machines can be fed manually or all-automatically. The film sealing machine reliably guarantees stable side seams for all films. The film is separated by two permanently heated Teflon knifes (L-angle). During this process, the center folded film is sealed by adjustable heat isolation. The use of our vertical pillow bag machine enables the user to pack different product sizes depending on the respective sealing frame size. The fast conversion to other product sizes guarantees an efficient and cost-effective workflow. The shrinking process (shrink film packaging) is prepared optimally thanks to its integrated product centering unit (centered sealing seam of the products).
- simple handling due to the digital program selection (10 individually storable programs)
- electrical height adjustment of the sealing stamp (product centering)
- discrete temperature control for the sealing knifes (lengthwise/crosswise)
- possible bundling of one ore more products
- electronically adjustable conveyor belt speed
- integrated batch counter
- combinable with a shrink tunnel
- protective cover (sensor-controlled)
- automatic winding of film waste
- film fold device
- labelling-/ printing unit
- stainless steel construction
- product supply unit / product pusher / kissing belt function
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.