The horizontal filling and capping machine, rotating on 8 stations, fills and caps prefabricated stand-up pouches (flat bags, zip-lock bags, zipper bags) with cycle times of up to 40 pieces per minute (with the Duplex-Model up to 80 pieces per minute).
For applications with bulk material, liquids or pastes, our carousel type machines can be extended modularly with weighing systems (multiple-head scale, linear scale) or with integrated dosing units.
- quick format change of the bags
- short changeover times
- integrable additional modules (gassing, weighing systems, double capping)
- touch panel control with storable programs
- central grab adjustment with one-touch-technology
- upstream opening system for zip-lock bags
- customized special constructions - for special widths or particular feed systems
The compact design of the carousel type machines is space-saving and can be adjusted flexibly to different bag widths. Without time-consuming set-up times, the carousel type machine DPM-line is the cost-effective alternative to complex linear filling machines. The stand-up pouches are transported via bag magazine and are filled and capped in 8 workstations. Today, the market and especially the pet food, cosmetic (shower gel, soaps) and food sector (cereals, dried fruits) depend on stand-up pouches.
Our technical sales team is at your disposal for any further information regarding our Nero-Pack filling and capping machines.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.