Exploiting an Eidos exclusive patent, based on the use of a double ribbon, a positive image can be created electronically on the thermal transfer ribbon in an initial print phase and then transferred "hot" (using pads or heated rollers) to the object to be marked.
CODITHERM permits extremely versatile, high quality marking of production batches with texts, bar-codes and variable logos. Marking, directly on the production line, means that the product can be personalized during packaging, thus avoiding the need for a large stock of preprinted parts.
The interactive colour graphic display simplifies the operation of locally changing data end enables the on-line control of what the machine is printing.
The CODITHERM 4 is particularly suited for marking and coding:
- Paper, cardboard and plastic boxes, bags and containers.
- Wood, leather, paper items.
- Scratch-proof and solvent-resistant plastic objects.
Touch Screen Consolle
CODITHERM consists of an Electronic Control Unit and a Printing Unit connected by an electric cable. The Printing Unit consists of two parts that are furnished already assembled:
- Basic electronic printer.
- Device for "hot transfer" of the image.
This device, designed to print on still objects, can be selected from the various types available in order to adapt to a wide range of application requirements.
The available models are:
- Roller: with Lengthwise roller transfer device.
- Round: with soft fixed roller transfer device.
- Pad: with Flat or Curved Pad transfer device.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.