The FMH 80 is an intermittently operating pouch-packaging machine in hygienic design for the highest performances. For the production, filling and sealing of flat or stand-up pouches from the roll stock (also with reclosure systems), the rotary machine has eight stations with an output of up to 200 pouches per minute (duplex execution).
Applications: Food, Pet Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Nonfood, Household, Personal Care
Felxible possible applications:
- Complies with the highest hygiene requirements of the food industry
- Very easy to clean thanks to the open machine construction
- Consequent reduction of corners, edges and plain surfaces to prevent dirt deposits
- Ideal for liquids and powder products
- Central operation and visualization via touch control panel
- Direct driven unwinding and brake function
- Dosing equipment: Auger doser, slide doser, rotary and valve pumpdoser, flow-meter; synchronization with linear and multihead scales
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.