The Domino N610i, with industry standard 333 mm (13”) print width, up to 7 colours including opaque white, 600 dpi ‘native’ print resolution and operating speeds up to 75 m/min (246 ft/min) is the only label press that combines the productivity of flexo printing with the flexibility offered by rapid job change digital technology.
- The most consistent print results - Domino’s unique intelligent Technology i-Tech features are what really makes the Domino difference, delivering consistent print results job to job
- The best digital ink jet quality – with 600 x 600 dpi native resolution, the N610i is the ink jet label press with the highest native print resolution on the market
- ActiFlow – this innovative ink circulating system maintains a constant ink temperature and removes any dissolved air in the ink delivering consistent print colour and superior reliability
- CleanCap – this revolutionary automated print head cleaning and capping station maintains constant print nozzle performance delivering consistent print results and minimal downtime
- StitchLink – using micro-motor controller technology the print heads are aligned to micron levels of precision during installation, enabling seamless print across the full web width
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.