Stickpack forming, filling and sealing machine
A fully automatic stickpack machine for the production of all stickpacks sizes and designs, including longitudinal seal set to side or three-side sealed bags.
- 12 up to 50 mm width
- 20 up to 200 (215) mm length
- all heat-sealable composite films
Longitudinal sealing seam:
- for fin seal or lap seal, in the centre or not, 3-side sealed bags, easy to change
Transversal sealing seam:
- all usual designs, also with tear off seal
- all kinds of dosing units of our programme - pumps, augers, flaps, slides
- up to 100 stickpacks/min.
- continuously adjustable
- power: approx. 2kW (depending on equipment)
- compressed air: 6 bar, approx. 120 NL
- also suitable for manual dosing, with pedal switch for single machine cycle
- machine complete in stainless steel and aluminium, suitable for pharma and food products
- continuous electromechanical main drive, + pneumatic parallel sealing drive
- suitable for mechanical and photocell controlled bag draw-off by means of an up-down movement of transverse sealing station
- pneumatic cutting station for straight or perforated cut-off
- sealing temperature left/right plus longitudinal separately adjustable
- electrical bag counter, reset to zero possible
- Siemens PLC.
- hot foil stamping or thermotransfer printing unit alternatively inkjet
- foil monitoring (end of reel or torn)
- sealing pressure monitoring with or without documentation
- bag counter and changeover flap
- discharge conveyor belt
- gas flushing
- dust collection
- continuous run / operation
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Transformer for spezial voltage.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.