Process performance within storage, packaging and shipping will be improved.
The system works with laser measuring technology of a barcode scanner and records the dimensions of the outer edges of cardboard boxes. The article’s weight is recorded by an integrated scale at the same time as its dimensions. The article number to assign the object measured to your article database is recorded by a barcode scanner.
Advantages / Benefits:
- No manual postprocessing of your article master data, as these are automatically kept up to date > Measuring and Capturing of the outside dimensions as well as the weight of goods exactly and user-friendly
- Interface for printer or EDV
- Measuring process takes only a few seconds
- Direct scanning of the package dimensions at the barcode ruler
- Linear measuring range: L 53 x B 40 x H 50 cm
- Linear measuring range with worktop: L 86 x B 83 x H 92 cm
- Smallest division: 1 cm
- Volume dimension: dm³
- Dimensions weighing platform: 520 x 400 x 85 mm
- RS 232 interface for connection to an IT system or printer
- Other interfaces available
- Program terminal 3030 with volume software and second interface
- Barcode scanner with holder, optionally: radio scanner
- Weighing platform 2881 (other weighing platforms an demand)
- Worktop (expansion variant)
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.