The SEW-EURODRIVE modular concept offers millions of combinations. This wide selection enables you to choose the correct drive for every machine or system, each based on the required speed and torque range, space available and ambient conditions.
All our gear units and gearmotors offer a finely tuned performance range and consequently the best economic prerequisites for every application, for example:
- R series helical gear units/gearmotors
- F series parallel shaft helical gear units/gearmotors
- K series helical-bevel gear units/gearmotors
- S series helical-worm gear units/gearmotors
- Stainless steel gearmotors (KES../RES.. series)
- Modular DR motor system (DR series)
- W series SPIROPLAN® right-angle gear units
- VARIBLOC®, VARIMOT® variable speed gear units/gearmotors
- HW/HK/HS series gear units for light or heavy load electrified monorail systems
- Explosion-proof drives: Explosion protection as per ATEX for potentially gas atmospheres, zones 1 and 2 and zones 21 and 22
- Aseptic gearmotors of the DAS series with a smooth surface are the number one choice for drive solutions without fan in dry hygienic areas ASEPTICplus drive package with accessory features, such as oil seals made of Viton or OS4 surface protection
- Accessories and options, such as surface and corrosion protection
In combination with our drive electronics, these drives will provide the utmost in flexibility.
Our electronic components MOVITRAC® frequency inverters, MOVITRAC® LTE B and LTP B frequency inverters, MOVIDRIVE® inverters, MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo inverters, MOVI-PLC® motion control with integrated control technology, or operator terminalsenhance the gearmotors, forming a combination that blends perfectly with the existing range of SEW-EURODRIVE systems.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.