In nearly all industrial applications, belt conveyors handle the majority of material transport tasks. They are suitable for transporting both packaged and unpackaged piece goods with a wide range of shapes and dimensions. With their extensive range of standard modules and accessories, mk belt conveyors can be perfectly adapted to any requirements. In additional to straight conveyors, incline and curved belt conveyors are also available.
Features of mk Belt Conveyors
- Compact design makes it ideal for integrating into existing and complex systems
- Profile-based design ensures a torsion-resistant structure with good load-bearing properties
- Choose from a continuous range of different widths and lengths
- Belt runs quietly and with low wear, even at high speeds
- Continuous stainless steel or galvanized steel slide bed for long-term wear resistance
- Large selection of standard belts for various products and applications, e.g.. with product accumulation, suitable for food contact, antistatic, etc.
- Custom arrangement of transverse cleats and side walls
- Lateral slots can be used to attach optional components such as stands, side rails, sensors and other accessories
Technical Data depending on the system
- Widths: 50-200 mm
- Lengths: 300-20000 mm
- Total load: typically up to 200 kg
- Speed: up to 80 m/min
- Options: dual-line, incline, curved, INOX
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.