This machine developed on the basis of FAWEMA’s many years of expertise broadens our product range by offering a low-cost solution for pre-made bags which is primarily intended for packaging flour, sugar, tea or similar products.
The Highlights • Higher flexibility thanks to servo-driven main motions.
- Times for format changes are much reduced. Less format parts required.
- Low outlay for additional formats.
- Larger format range.
- Better product vibration and thus better compaction.
- Less space required due to a smaller machine housing. There is no need for a height-adjustable conveyor.
- Better access for maintenance and cleaning.
Technical Data FA 217
- 0.5 to 5 kg
- up to 110 bags per minute
- 060 x 040 x 160 mm minimum
- 200 x 120 x 460 mm maximum
- powders and granules
- flour, sugar, tea etc.
- paper block-bottom bags, laminated block-bottom bags, side-gusseted bags
- auger fillers, cup fillers, net weighers
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.